Google Virtual Tours for Business
You can't turn on a TV these days without seeing a commercial for virtual reality technology. Would you like to take advantage of that kind of tech and give your customers a unique, immersive experience? You can through our Business Virtual Tours (Formerly Google Street View for Business™ and Google Business View™).
Speak the language of the younger generations. You see comments all the time about how much time kids, teens and millennials spend in video games, social networking sites, apps, etc. Instead of fighting against it, why not cater to it; engage with it. If your youngers customers and audiences want to live in virtual reality then give it to them. Invite them into to see your business virtually and let them get excited about coming there. It's an actively engaging medium. This means that instead of sitting back and passively watching a video or looking at a photo, customers choose their own path and click through the tour. They spend more time engaged with your brand and as you know, the more time a prospect spends with your brand, the more likely they'll become a customer.
If you're a B2B company, how about using the tours to show how tech-forward you are? While going about it the "old school" way is nostalgically attractive, if you truly want to attract the best and brightest employees, you need to demonstrate how willing you are to embrace technology. It's competitive trying to land that A-list candidate...give yourself an edge! If you do business outside of your local area, you can use the tours to show prospective clients your facilities and make them more comfortable that you have the facilities and capabilities to get the job done.
Our photographer, Joe Danzer, was selected by Google as one of the top Google Trusted Photographer in America for both 2015 and 2016. You can count on Joe to make your business look amazing. A virtual tour allows your customers to see inside and fall in love with your aesthetic and make them want to visit even more.
What are some of the benefits?
- 360º virtual walk through tour of your facilities gives your customers more reason to visit you!
- Separate yourself from your competition.
- Shareability from one viewer to the next.
- Increased organic SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Legitimizes your business in the eyes of potential clients.
- A gallery with all of your photos. You will own the rights to your photos so you can use them at no additional cost.
- Photos and tour embedded on Google Maps™, Google + Local™, Google StreetView™, and Google™ search results.
- Tour can be easily embedded on websites, Facebook pages, digital marketing and email and can be started at any point in the tour.
- Use it as a recruiting tool to demonstrate that you're "tech-forward." The best and brightest want to know and it might be just the edge you need to land that top candidate.
- Fix incorrect Google Maps™ placement (if applicable).
- Can be updated at any time (additional charges apply).
- An embedded menu so visitors can click to any point in the tour (restrictions and additional charge apply).
- One-time photography fee.
- No monthly fees.
- Google hosts the tours on the fastest servers in the world.
- Works on all platforms.
- And more!
Click any image below to take a virtual tour of that business.
If you don't see a business like yours, ask us. Chances are excellent that we have one!
For more information and pricing on a virtual tour contact us below:
Think about your customers' experience. How long are they engaged with your brand? Are you speaking the language of your younger customers and clients? A virtual tour not only keeps them engaged longer, it communicates that you're tech-forward and relevant.